Rules and Policies
Playhouse Safety Rules
1. You must have a child to enter and stay at the facility.
2. There must be one adult to 5 children.
3. Staff members will enforce safety rules as necessary but are NOT babysitters.
4. Please note and abide by all posted signage and policies.
5. Children and adults will be kind, respectful, and conscious of the safety of all patrons.
6. Parents are not allowed to leave children unattended. Sugarbear Playhouse is not a drop-in daycare.
Rough play or bullying will not be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave after one warning.
Refunds will not be given.
Play Area Safety Rules
1. Our play area is socks-only. No bare feet or shoes permitted (children AND adults)
2. Our baby-area is STRICTLY for children 18 months and younger.
3. No running in the play area.
4. Use slides feet-first, one person at a time.
5. Use toys as they are intended. Throwing, abusing, or misusing toys or play equipment won’t be tolerated.
1. Please be respectful. Be respectful of our play houses, toys, supplies, play equipment, and most importantly, your fellow patrons. Please do not bring toys from home into the play area, and please don’t remove any toys from the play area that belong there.
2. Please be kind. Children and adults will be kind, respectful, and conscious of the safety of all patrons.
Rough play or bullying will not be tolerated.
3. Please keep it clean. All snacks, foods, and uncovered drinks should be eaten at tables on the lounge-side ONLY.
4. Please be aware. If your child is struggling with our safety rules or needs your attention, please tend to them. Staff-members will enforce safety-rules as necessary but are NOT babysitters. Please note and abide by all posted signage and policies.
5. Please be well. Patrons should not enter the facility with a known, contagious illness and Sugarbear Playhouse reserves the right to ask patrons who are sick to leave the premises if their illness poses a risk to other users of the facility. Please use the available hand sanitizers before entering the play area and wash hands after eating and every restroom visit.
6. Please be courteous. Change diapers ONLY in our bathroom facilities. We have a changing table available for your use. Please utilize small trash bags to enclose soiled diapers.